Product Name: Stainless Steel Heatbreak
Material: SUS 303
Shipping Method: By express, air or sea.
Our One - Stop Service:
We can provide a complete one-stop service, starting from your design, maybe you only have one idea, or a sample,
and finally send qualified products to your country, accepting the sea or air requirements.
Materials - Product design - CNC machining - Heat treatment - Quality inspection - Surface treatment - Packaging - Transport to your country.
Why choose Us:
Yato Industrial specialize in CNC Machining for 13 years, with a strong management team and a technical product team.
● We can provide professional service to all kinds of products, etc.
● Timely reply and quickly action for CNC Milling Parts.
● Small order is acceptable for Mechanical Parts.
● Customized size and ODM/OEM is available.
● High quality control and competitive price.
● Quality assurance in accordance with ISO9001-2008.
● Tolerance: 0.005MM-0.02MM for CNC Milling Parts .
● Experienced technology engineers and good trained workers.
● Strictly according to customers' drawing, package and quality request.
● Excellent QC team. 100% inspection before delivery.
● Advanced Equipments for CNC Milling Parts.
Q1:Could I have price of your products?
A1:Yes, we shall offer you within 24 hours when received your detailed inquiry.
Q2:What information we should give to you for inquiry?
A2:If you have drawings or samples,pls feel free to send us,and tell us your special requirements such as material ,tolerance,surface treatments and the amount you need,ect .
Q3: Can you print our logo/website/company name on products?
A3:Yes, OEM / ODM service available
Q4:What’s your payment terms?
Q5:How long can I receive the sample?
A5:Depends on your specific items,generally within10-20days.
Q6.What's the lead time for regular order?
A6:Usually within 18 working days after received 30% deposit. Also depends on the item,quantity and type.
Q7: How do you control your production quality?
A7: We have an independent QC team. Our QC teams do sample inspection, part inspection during production and 100% final inspection before each shipment.