In practical applications, precision parts are bound to have higher accuracy, and the more refined they can reflect the level of processing and quality. At the same time, these products are more popular with consumers. Generally speaking, CNC machining has unparalleled advantages and characteristics in processing. Its product quality will usually be higher, so what are the characteristics of CNC precision parts processing? The CNC Precision Machining Factory will tell you next.
1. First, CNC precision parts processing has higher production efficiency. CNC parts processing can process multiple surfaces at the same time. Compared with ordinary lathe processing, it can save many processes and save time. Moreover, the quality of the CNC processed parts is also higher than that of ordinary lathes. A lot more stable.
2. CNC precision parts processing has an irreplaceable role in the development of new products. Generally speaking, parts of different complexity can be processed through programming. Modification and updating of the design only need to change the program of the lathe, which can greatly Shorten the product development cycle.
3. The degree of automation of CNC precision parts processing is very sufficient, which greatly reduces the manual labor intensity of workers. Workers do not need to control the whole process like ordinary lathes during processing, mainly to observe and supervise the lathes. However, the technical content of the corresponding CNC machining is higher than that of ordinary lathes, so it requires higher mental labor than ordinary lathes.
4. The initial investment is relatively large compared to ordinary lathes, because the price of CNC lathes is very high, and their maintenance costs and processing time for the first preparation are long.
Aluminium Alloy Customized Parts Factory
Knowing the characteristics of CNC precision parts processing, what are the advantages of CNC Precision Machining Service?
In the machining industry, machining accuracy often determines the quality of machined parts to a large extent, and CNC precision parts machining is a highly demanding machining method, which can achieve better results than traditional machining methods. Many other processing methods do not have advantages, so what are the advantages of CNC precision parts processing? The following Aluminium Alloy Customized Parts Factory will give you a brief introduction:
1. Multi-axis control linkage: Generally, three-axis linkage is most commonly used, but with some adjustments, four-, five-, seven-, or even more-axis machining centers can be achieved.
2. Parallel machine tools: The common machining centers have relatively fixed functions. You can combine machining centers and turning centers, or vertical and horizontal machining centers, which can increase the machining range and machining capacity of the machining center.
3. Early warning of tool breakage: By using some technical detection methods, the wear and damage of the tool can be found in time, and an alarm can be issued, so that the tool can be replaced in time to ensure the processing quality of the part.
4. Tool life management: Multiple tools that work simultaneously and multiple blades on the same tool can be unifiedly managed to improve production efficiency.
5. Machine tool overload protection: Set the maximum load according to the load of the production process. When the load reaches the set value, the machine tool can automatically power off and shut down to protect the machine tool.