Do you know machining of mechanical parts? Let's talk about it with CNC Machined Brass Plain Components Manufacturer!
1. Phase change wear: The parts work under high temperature for a long time, the metal grains on the surface of the parts become larger, and small gaps oxidize around the grain boundaries, making the parts fragile, reducing the wear resistance and accelerating the wear of the parts. Hydrodynamic wear: Wear on the surface of a part caused by the impact of the velocity of the liquid or the velocity of the particles on the surface of the part. Surface fatigue wear: under the action of alternating loads, micro-cracks and crater-like pits are generated, causing parts to be damaged. This type of wear is related to the pressure, load characteristics, machine material, and size factors.
2. Thermal wear: During the friction process of parts, the metal surface wears and the internal matrix generates hot zones or high temperatures, which causes the parts to temper and soften and burn wrinkles, which often occur in high-speed and high-pressure sliding friction. Destructive is more prominent, accompanied by the nature of accidental wear. Corrosion and abrasion: wear caused by chemical corrosion, the surface of parts is attacked by acid, alkali, salt liquids or harmful gases, or the surface of parts is combined with oxygen to generate hard and brittle metal oxides that are easy to fall off, causing parts to wear.
3. Running-in wear: the corresponding wear of the machine under normal load, speed, and lubrication conditions, this wear develops very slowly. Hard particle wear: The abrasive particles falling from the part itself and the hard particles entering from the outside cause mechanical cutting or grinding and damage the part.
4. Reasons for wear during mechanical processing and preventive methods:
(1) Deformation of basic parts: The relative position of Custom CNC Precision Parts is changed due to deformation, which accelerates the wear of parts and shortens the life of parts. Reasonable installation and adjustment can be adopted to prevent deformation. Parts balance failure: The parts rotating at high speed are unbalanced, which accelerates part damage under the action of centrifugal force and shortens part life. Adopt strict dynamic balancing test measures to prevent.
Custom CNC Precision Parts
(2) No running-in is performed: The mating surface of the replaced part is not properly run-in. As the time increases, the wear of the mating surface of the part will increase and the life of the part will be shortened. The precautionary measure is to run in the fitting. The parts with low hardness for repair are improperly selected, the surface hardness cannot be reached, or the heat treatment is unqualified. Preventive measures: Select materials according to requirements and conduct reasonable heat treatment. Repair or manufacturing quality does not meet design requirements: strict quality inspection. Violation of operating procedures: Familiar with mechanical properties and operate carefully. Improper transportation, loading, unloading, storage: master the lifting knowledge and operate with caution.
(3) Friction between parts: to ensure the cleaning and lubrication of parts, wear caused by hard particles: to keep the parts clean, cover exposed parts of parts, such as CNC Milling Parts. Fatigue and wear of parts under long-term alternating loads: Eliminate gaps, choose appropriate grease, reduce extra vibration, and improve part accuracy. Corrosion of parts by chemicals: Remove harmful chemicals and improve the corrosion resistance of parts. Changes in metallographic structure or matching properties of parts on high-temperature conditions: Try to improve working conditions, or use high-temperature and wear-resistant materials to make parts.