CNC machining is actually index-controlled machining. After the design drawings are written into the program, the computer is connected to the CNC machine, and the operation of the CNC machine is controlled by programming to complete the machining of precision workpieces. CNC machining is mainly applicable to the processing of small batches and various types of workpieces. CNC is actually a NC milling machine, which is a new type of processing technology. The main job is to compile processing programs, that is, to turn manual work into computer programming. Of course, you need to have experience in manual processing and the CNC machining has a very high precision, 0.002MM, so it is mostly used for precision parts. The CNC Precision Machining Parts Manufacturer will take everyone to understand the self-inspection process of CNC hardware parts processing.
1. The CNC lathe processor must read the content of the process card clearly before processing, clearly understand the parts to be processed, the shape, the dimensions of the drawings, and know the processing content of the next process.
2. Before the workpiece is clamped, measure whether the size of the blank meets the requirements of the drawing. When the workpiece is clamped, carefully check whether the placement is consistent with the programming operation instruction.
3. After the roughing is completed, a self-inspection should be performed in time to adjust the error data in a timely manner. The content of the self-test is mainly the position and size of the processing part.
(1) Whether the workpiece is loose;
(2) Whether the workpiece is correctly divided;
(3) Whether the dimension of the CNC Machining Parts to the reference edge (reference point) meets the drawing requirements;
(4) The position and size of CNC machining parts. After checking the size of the position, measure the rough shape rule (except for arc).
CNC Machining Parts
① Reduce the number of tooling a lot, and do not need complicated tooling to process parts with complex shapes. If you want to change the shape and size of the part, you only need to modify the part processing program, which is suitable for new product development and modification.
② Stable processing quality, high processing accuracy and high repeat accuracy, adapt to the processing requirements of the aircraft.
③ The production efficiency is higher in the case of multi-variety and small batch production, which can reduce the time for production preparation, machine tool adjustment and process inspection, and reduce the cutting time due to the use of the optimal cutting amount.
④ It can process complex profiles that are difficult to process by conventional methods, and even machining parts that cannot be observed.
4. Finishing is performed only after roughing self-inspection. After finishing, the workers should conduct self-inspection on the shape and size of the processed parts: the basic length and width of the processed parts on the vertical plane are measured; the dimensions of the base points marked on the drawing are measured on the processed parts on the inclined plane.
5. After completing the self-inspection of the workpiece, the worker can remove the workpiece and send it to the inspector for special inspection after confirming that it meets the requirements of the drawings and processes.
The above is the small knowledge of CNC machining in the precision parts processing introduced by CNC Milling Precision Components supplier.