There are many CNC processing plants, and the level of CNC processing is also different. Rough CNC machining can cause irreversible effects on parts and become waste. The following CNC Machined Spindles Shafts Factory will introduce to you the effects of rough machining of CNC parts on parts.
1. Abrasion resistance: The rougher the CNC product processed surface, the smaller the useful contact area between the mating surfaces, the greater the pressure, the greater the collision resistance, and the faster the wear.
2. Affect the stability of the fit: For the clearance fit, the rougher the surface, the easier it is to wear, so that the gap gradually increases during work; for the interference fit, because the mesoscopic convex peaks are squeezed out when equipped, Reduce the intrinsic useful interference, reduce the connection strength into precision hardware.
3. Affect fatigue strength: There are large valleys on the surface of rough parts. They are like sharp notches and cracks. They are very sensitive to stress collection, which affects the fatigue strength of parts.
4. Affecting erosion resistance: The rough part surface can easily cause aggressive gases or liquids to penetrate the inner surface of the metal through the meso-concave valleys on the surface to form surface erosion.
5. Affecting tightness: rough surfaces cannot be adhered to each other tightly, and gas or liquid leaks through cracks between contact surfaces.
6. Affecting contact stiffness: Contact stiffness is the strength of the part's fusion surface to resist contact deformation under the action of external forces. The stiffness of a machine depends to a great extent on the contact stiffness between the parts.
7. Affecting the measurement accuracy: The surface roughness of the measured surface of the part and the measurement surface of the measuring equipment will directly affect the measurement accuracy, and it is more and more measured during careful measurement.
In addition, the surface roughness will have different levels of influence on the plating, thermal conductivity and contact resistance, reflection strength and radiation function of the part, the resistance of the fluid flow, and the smoothness of the current on the conductor surface. Therefore, the precision hardware CNC processing factory should pay great attention to this aspect, and don't make similar mistakes in the production process.
CNC Machining Parts
What is the surface roughness of CNC Machining Parts in general? Generally, the average machine tool produces about 3.2, and the high-speed machine can achieve a smoothness of 1.6; pay attention to the tools and cutting parameters used in processing. Is the surface roughness of the part smaller and finer?
1. About the profiler and roughness meter The profiler and roughness meter are not the same product. The main function of the profiler is to measure the contour shape of the surface of the part.
For example: the groove depth, groove width, chamfer (including chamfer position, chamfer size, angle, etc.) of the grooves in automobile parts, the straightness of the straight line of the cylindrical surface and other parameters. In short, the profilometer reflects the macro contour of the part.
2. The function of the roughness meter is to measure the surface processing quality of the grinding / finishing process of the surface of the part. In popular terms, it is that the surface of the precision hardware part is processed so that the roughness is not reflected The micro situation.
The above is the effect of CNC machining roughness on parts introduced by CNC Precision Machining Parts Manufacturer. Hope to help everyone.