Home >> Products >> Stamping Parts
Shipping Method: By express, air or sea.
|Material||Carbon Steel, Alloy Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Brass, etc.|
|Size||According to the drawings (Customized)|
|Accuracy||Accuracy Of Machining: +/-0.01 mm|
|Accuracy of Grinding: +/-0.005 mm|
|Surface Roughness: Ra0.8|
|Application||Auto pares, Motorcycle parts, Valves, Metal products for daily use, plumping pipe fittings, Mechanical Equipment, etc|
|Drawing||*.dwg, *igs, *.stp, *.x_t, *.jpeg, *.pdf, etc.|
|Services||One Stop Services supplier serving customer stamping, forging, casting and machining|
|Design||Designing, Revising& Manufacturing|
|Quality||ISO 9001 Quality System Management Assurance|
|Payment||L/C,T/T, Paypal,Western Union|
|Customer Service||24-hours standby|
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied within 24hours
2. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquiries in fluent English.
3. Offering the support to solve the problem in the application or selling period.
4. Competitive prices based on same quality.
5. Guarantee samples quality same as mass production quality.
1. Welcome your 2D, 3D, and other drawings, we produce strictly according your design or your request.OEM&ODM are accepted.
2. Not only manufacture mould, but aslo supply product.
3. IF you are interested in our products .please contact us at your any convenience .we'd like to
tell you more about our products.meantime,you only need to give us your requirements in detail
for your products.we can design and produce for you very well.
4. We warmly welcome your visit,as it is said to see is to believe if possible.
Q1: Are you a trading company or a manufacturer?
Q2: How long is your delivery time?
Normally, the samples delivery is 10-15 days and the lead time for the official order is 30-45 days.
Q3: How long will it take to quote the RFQs?
Normally, it will take 2-3 days.
Q4: Do you provide samples?
Yes, the samples will be free if you agree to place orders. Otherwise, we will charge the samples.
Q5:Which countries are your target markets?
America, Canada, Europe, Australia and New Zealand.
Q6: Do you have experience of doing business with overseas customers?
Yes, we have over 10 years exporting experience and 95% of our products were exported to overseas market. We specialized in the high quality OEM parts, we are familiar with the standard of ANSI, DIN, ISO, BS, JIS, etc..
Q7: Do you have reference customers?
Yes, we have been appointed as the supplier of Parker(USA) and ITW(USA) since 2012. “Supply the top quality precision machined parts” is our management philosophy, ON TIME and EVERYTIME.