What are the factors that affect the precision of precision parts processing? As we all know, the processing of precision parts is called precision machining. It is because the processing steps and process requirements are very high, and the precision of the products is very high, and the precision is zero. The machining accuracy of the components includes the accuracy of the position, the accuracy of the dimensions, the accuracy of the shape, etc. Our CNC Precision Machining Parts Manufacturer have summarized the following factors that affect the precision of precision parts:
(1) Inaccuracies in the accuracy of machine tool guides can also lead to errors in the shape of workpieces machined by precision parts.
(2) The spindle rotation of the machine tool can produce a certain error in the machining accuracy of the part.
(3) Transmission components can also cause errors in the machining of the workpiece, which is also the main factor in the surface error of the workpiece.
(4) Different types of tools and fixtures will also have different effects on the accuracy of the workpiece.
(5) In the process of machining and cutting, the position of the force point changes, which may cause deformation of the system, which may cause differences, and may also cause different degrees of error in the accuracy of the workpiece.
(6) Different cutting forces will also affect the accuracy of the workpiece.
(7) The error caused by the thermal deformation of the process system. During the machining process, the process system will produce certain thermal deformation under the action of various heat sources.
(8) Deformation caused by the heat of the machine tool will cause deformation of the workpiece.
(9) The deformation of the tool will have a great impact on the workpiece.
(10) The workpiece itself is thermally deformed, mainly due to heat deformation during the cutting process.
So how to ensure the accuracy of CNC lathe processing?
CNC Precision Machining Parts
In the machining center, the machining of CNC Machining Parts generally requires the use of multiple tools, so we have to arrange the processing times reasonably, which is conducive to the improvement of machining accuracy, processing power and economic benefits. The choice of the positioning reference directly affects the arrangement of the processing. The surface used as the positioning reference should be processed first to provide a reliable positioning reference for the other surfaces. Since the surface to be machined after the positioning step is selected in this process, it may be the positioning standard of the next process. Therefore, after the positioning standard of each processing step is determined, the entire process can be pushed forward from the finishing process. Substantially the second.
When judging the processing time of the CNC lathe, it is necessary to first clear whether the part is to be pre-processed before processing. Pre-processing is often done by a general machine tool. If the blank has higher precision, the positioning is more reliable, or the machining allowance is sufficient and uniform, it can be processed directly on the machining center without pre-machining. At this time, it is necessary to consider the difference in the machining center process based on the accuracy of the blank rough reference, so that it can be completed in one process or a few processes.
When machining parts on CNC lathes, it is difficult to guarantee the standard between machined and non-machined surfaces, which is the same as CNC milling. Therefore, even if the correct orthodontic surface is required for the pattern, it is necessary to add an appropriate margin to the non-machined surface when manufacturing the blank, so as to ensure that the standard between the non-machined surface and the machined surface meets the pattern requirements when processing in the machining center.
The above is how to improve the machining accuracy of CNC machine tools. In addition, if you are interested in CNC precision machined parts, you can contact us. We are a professional manufacturer of CNC Precision Machining Parts, we can provide you with high quality products and services, and look forward to working with you.